- Keep an eye on your dog at all times, and keep your dog’s leash with you.
- If aggressive behavior is observed, take immediate action; either move your dog to another part of the recreation area or leave. In addition report all incidents of aggressive behavior to the staff.
- Owners must clean up all dog waste. Poop bags and trashcans are available throughout the recreation area.
- No glass containers or alcohol allowed in the recreation area.
- Dogs must be up to date on all required vaccinations (copy to be kept on file). We strongly recommend that dogs be on flea and heartworm preventatives. Sick dogs are not allowed in the Park
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is a member.Please remember: THIS IS A DOG PARK, not a child park. In addition the parent/guardian must have a signed child agreement on record at the office. Remember there are large off-leash dogs at the park so please use caution with small children.