Joining Paw Run is easy and it starts with contacting us to set up a temperament test. Please allow 48 hours for a response.
If your dog passes the temperament test, you fill out some paperwork (information page, rules and contract), give us a copy of your dog’s shot records, purchase a membership, and away you go!
Highlights & Rules about Paw Run Dog Park:
- 18 acres of fenced in walking trails
- Man-made dog pond for swimming
- All dogs must pass a temperament test to join Click here to get your dog tested.
- All dogs must have a current rabies vaccine or proof of titers
- Human children must be accompanied by an adult
MEMBERSHIP TYPES AND DUES
Registration ———————————————————-$50 (includes 1 month)
Day Pass (up to two dogs) —————————————$10
(additional dog) ————————————– $2
Month to Month Dues (up to two dogs) ——————— $40 per month
(additional dog) —————————— $10 per month
Four Month Dues (up to two dogs) —————————- $120
(additional dog) ———————————– $20
Year Dues (up to two dogs) ————————————- $300
(additional dog) ——————————————— $30
*Members can purchase via paypal. Please contact us to find out how.
The maximum number of unused day passes that you can have at any time is five. Members can also buy day passes or pay membership dues by using the lock box in the gatehouse.