Highlights & Rules about Paw Run Dog Park:
- We do not allow Akitas, Chow Chows, Pit Bulls, Staffordshire terriers, Cane corsos, Presa Canarios, and their mixes to visit Paw Run.
- We also prohibit other fighting/protection breeds at the discretion of the owners of Paw Run LLC.
- 18 acres of fenced in walking trails
- Man-made dog pond for swimming
- All dogs must pass a temperament test to join
- All dogs must have a current rabies vaccine or proof of titers
- Human children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a membership fee to belong to Paw Run. Click here for pricing.
That’s right, there is now a place where you and your dog can play off-leash and enjoy a beautiful slice of nature in Washtenaw County approximately ten miles from downtown Ann Arbor. Paw Run is eighteen completely fenced acres, the majority of the property remains in a natural state with tall grasses that attract a variety of wildlife and songbirds. Paw Run offers nearly a mile of mowed trails, a mowed play-area with a pond and an agility yard, a secure double-gated entry system, off-street parking, seating for humans and available water for humans and dogs. Plus more to come!
Paw Run is a privately owned membership-based recreation area. Applicants’ dogs must pass a temperament test before they gain access to property. We want to ensure that all members and their dogs can enjoy their time at Paw Run so we only allow people with friendly dogs to join. We will refuse membership to any dogs that show unprovoked aggression towards other dogs or people. In addition, if any dogs show aggression after joining Paw Run they will be banned from using the property. Obedience training is not a requirement to join Paw Run but we do recommend a training class for all dogs.
In addition all dogs must have a current Rabies vaccine and either a current HDLP vaccination or proof of titers.
Intact dogs are allowed in Paw Run if they pass the temperament test. However if they display unacceptable behavior to any other dogs while on the property, they will be banned from returning.
Puppies must be at least seven weeks of age to visit Paw Run.
Members are allowed to bring, at most, three dogs at any one visit. We do not allow dogs to remain in the car while their humans are on the property. No professional dog walkers allowed.
Human children are allowed at Paw Run although all children under sixteen must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. In addition children may not enter any of the water features on the property or be on any structure in the agility yard.